I find it makes me happy to continue to learn about the world we live in. I’m a psychology graduate, and I find the world of clinical psychology, mindfulness, compassion and spirituality of a particular interest. I am passionate about mental health, equality and health and fitness. In fact, I find the human race very interesting to learn about. This blog is a place for me to share new and old ideas about human behaviour and issues. If you find any of the following topics interesting, then perhaps we have something in common 🙂
- Mental health – distress and emotions and how individuals can be helped
- Psychological therapies and theories
- Emotions in people and how they work
- Exploring my spiritual side
- Taboo subjects in behaviour such as sex, crime, and psychopathy.
- Health and fitness
- LGBTQA+ issues
- Equal rights
- Reading – I’m a total bookworm!
I’m on a journey to learn as much as I can about the human race, and to use this to progress in my career as a bidding clinical psychologist and help change peoples lives for the better in both the smallest and largest of ways. This blog is part of me mapping that journey, and evidence of my thoughts, research and learning pathway.